Thursday, November 20, 2008

Welcome


This is my personal blog. While Magus Masonica is the official blog of the M.E.A.P.R.M.M. and it deals 98% of the time with official M.E.A.P.R.M.M. business, here on The Golden Ratio we will have none of that :)

This blog is about whatever I am thinking about, dealing with or not doing at any given time. While I used to do this on my MySpace page I got a little tired of that. What can I say, I'm fickle.

Occasionally you may see some Masonic content here, if it is really occupying my mind at the moment then probably so. At the same time this blog does not abide by any certain theme. This also makes it possible for me to uncensor myself and tell everyone what I personally think about anything as the only thing The Golden Ratio will represent is me in the moment.

So have fun, enjoy and welcome.

Cheers,
BC

No comments: